- IS IT WRONG FOR MUSLIMS TO STUDY WESTERN CIVILISATION?
- THE USUL OF WESTERN CIVILISATION – Upcoming Course on the Study of Occidentology
- Are Asians Overrepresented in Crimes in the UK? Is Islam the Cause? A response (with stats) to right-wing Islamophobes, Intolerant secularists (and closet Racists)
- Two Recent Successful Debates & MDI’s Motion Debate Success Record
- الإلحاد والعنف.. كيف صنع ملحدون أهم مجازر العالم وحروبه؟ [Al-Jazeera, Midan]
- How The Battle of Ain Jaloot wasn’t what ultimately stopped the Muslim world falling to the Mongols: A tale of how Allah helps those who help themselves
- Time for a new “Tahafut” against Secular liberalism and its disciples within the Muslim community (and those without) – The #Return2Reason Campaign
- Eid ul Adha Mubarak! – and some thoughts on the Bible…
- IS HELL JUST? A Response to Secular Liberals and Atheists
- Transcript of My Presentation for the Chatham House Debate: ‘Should Religion be Separate from State?’
- PUBLIC DEBATE: Should Religion have any Role in Politics?
- PUBLIC DEBATE: Should the state be completely separate from religion? Bishop of the House of Lords & Abdullah al Andalusi vs Former UK Prosecutor & Secularist Professor
- Upcoming Tour of Finland – Scandinavia (23rd-26th April 2018) – Muslim in the West & ‘Becoming a Confident Muslim’
- Upcoming Event: The Existence of God, 4th April 2018, Limmerick, Ireland
- Have Humans been guided? Seeking A Message Already Delivered
- Breaking the Fake News against Islam [Abdullah al Andalusi, University of Calgary, Canada]
- The Problem with Muslims and Da’ees (callers to Islam) under the Western Concept of “Representation”
- Malaysian Translation of the TV Coverage of my Conversion to Islam
- Embracing The Muslim Community: The Revert Experience
- CANADA TOUR 2018 – Edmonton, Calgary [in Alberta], Saskatoon and Regina [in Saskatchewan]
- Dr Jordan Peterson’s interview with Cathy Newman, & one parallel with my interview with her on Charlie Hebdo
- My BBC debate with Nicky Campbell, Workplace Flirting & #MeToo, the Pakistan ‘Blasphemy law’ and is ‘Radical’ Islam the biggest cause of persecution against Christians?
- Alhamdulillah! Debate victory against Secularism at World’s Top Think Tank (outside U.S.) – Chatham House (UK)
- My Cambridge Union debate on “Is Islam a Threat to the West?” goes viral in Malaysia
- Western political philosopher & policy analyst agrees and uses same wording as my definition of Fascism and its origins in Secular Liberalism
- Why be a Muslim? Lecture by Abdullah al Andalusi
- Al-Mayadeen TV: The Rohingya Crisis & the reason behind Muslim Inaction – debate with George Galloway
- Q/A: Is it Ethically Consistent for Muslims to Focus on Raising Awareness Only of the Sexual Harassment of Women?
- Would Prophet Yusuf (ﷺ) get to say #metoo?
- Secular Liberalism’s sex & alcohol problem
- THE “IS GOD EVIL?” ATHEIST-THEIST DEBATE (Debate Review)
- Imam Ghazali’s Movement for the Unification of the Ummah & Caliphate – A reply to ‘Mufti Abu Layth’ and secularists
- The Problem of Slavery and viewing Islam through a Western lens
- 6 key points on Islam’s teachings on Reqaab and Jariyaat & the Muslim response to Western criticism of Islam & Slavery
- The Problem with Muslims Dreaming of Past Glory
- [VIDEO] How Islam Abolished [Chattel] Slavery in the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammed (saaw)
- What is Islamic Spirituality? How Tawhid (Divine Oneness) gives meaning to the entire Universe [Abdullah al Andalusi]
- Are Some Counter-Terrorism Policies Causing Islamophobia? My Lecture at Surrey University
- Imam Ghazali’s Obligation of Caliphate: A Response to ‘Mufti Abu Layth’
- ‘IT CANNOT BE DENIED THAT APPOINTING AN IMAM [CALIPH] IS OBLIGATORY’ [IMAM GHAZALI]
- Why Do Some People from Muslim Backgrounds Hate the Islamic Belief of the Necessity of a Caliphate (Khilafah)?
- India and the ‘Triple Talaq crisis’
- The Big Atheism-Theism Debate: Dr Arif Ahmed Vs Abdullah al Andalusi, on Existence of God & Morality Without God [Nottingham University]
- Event: ‘How The West Can Understand Islam’ (University of Bath [UK], 5th April 2017)
- Atheist-Theist Debate: ‘Is God Necessary to Explain Reality, and provide a consistent basis for values?’ (4th April 2017, Nottingham University)